Mark Hall, editor of The Dark Man: The Journal of Robert E. Howard Studies, announced a couple of weeks ago that Volume 4, Issue 2 is now available. Here are a few highlights:
- Elements of Sadomasochism in the Fiction and Poetry of Robert E. Howard, by Charles Hoffman
- Giant Intelligent Crabs, Oh My! Haggard and Howard, by Robert McIlvaine
- Sumathi Ramaswamy, The Lost Land of Lemuria: Fabulous Geographies, Catastrophic Histories, Review by David R. Werner
- Ken, Asamatsu, editor. Night Voices, Night Journey Lairs of the Hidden Gods Volume 1., Review by Charles Gramlich
- Opinion: An Honorable Retreat: Robert E. Howard as Escapist Writer, by Brian Murphy
$12 + postage ($2.50 domestic first class; $8.00 airmail overseas)
Disclaimer: Although there is no financial connection between SF-Fandom/Xenite.Org and the Dark Man journal, Mark is one of our volunteer forum moderators.