We’re in the process of interviewing Robert Mellette, who was known as Xenastaff to many fans of Xena: Warrior Princess. He has a book coming out in a few days. We have not yet decided whether to publish the interview on Xenite.Org or SF-Fandom.com but I will share an update here when we get things sorted out.
- Trump’s military parade
- Hitler wanted Paris to burn
- Jacques-Louis David was responsible for thousands in the French Revolution?
- New Peter Jackson movie: Mortal Engines
- Why were the Dwarves of the Iron Hills late to the field at the Battle of Azanulbizar?
- Why are the bows of the Elves of Mirkwood so different from the bows of Lothlorien?
- Do Elves celebrate birthdays?
- Bread More Ancient Than Known Agriculture
- 3400 Year Old Bronze Age Fortress Discovered
- The MoviePass Debacle
- Indie Film Maker Benjamin Capps Seeks Funding Michael Martinez
- Why Aliens Might Want to Invade the Earth Michael Martinez
- Marvel Gives Us a Two-for-One Deal with “Captain America: Civil War” Michael Martinez
- Star Wars Unplugged Michael Martinez
- Hydra’s Evil Plan to Change Fitz Michael Martinez
- Was the Tale the “Aldudénië” Ever Told? August 16, 2018 Michael Martinez
- What Did the Warden of the Keys Do? August 13, 2018 Michael Martinez
- Did the Entwives Survive? August 10, 2018 Michael Martinez
- Did the Girdle of Melian Fulfill More Than One Purpose? August 6, 2018 Michael Martinez
- What Happened to Sauron’s Monsters When He Died? May 24, 2018 Michael Martinez
- What the 23 Oldest Spoken Words Can Tell Us about the Past SF Fandom Historian
- Donald Trump is Right: Supreme Court CAN Alter 2nd Amendment SF Fandom Historian
- Why Homo Sapiens Took the World Away from Denisovans and Neanderthals SF Fandom Historian
- The Battle of the Bridge over the Tollense River SF Fandom Historian
- Why Did Civilization Rise in the Holocene and Not the Eemian Epoch? SF Fandom Historian