Having just returned from vacation I’m a bit behind in posting things. So while catching up on some of my science reading I came across a story about gene-based research into anti-aging bladee-blah (has something to do with shutting off the srr-2 gene or something like that).
- The Great Wall starring Matt Damon
- Wrong Theme Style is Being Selected
- Disney live action movies reboots
- Tommy knockers the movie
- Mini -Me has passed away.
- Fortnite the TV show?
- Star Hunter discussion
- Carl Sagan's Search for Intelligent Life in Space
- Video: Trailer for "Solo: A Star Wars Movie"
- Video: Trailer for James Bond 25, "Risico"
- Indie Film Maker Benjamin Capps Seeks Funding Michael Martinez
- Why Aliens Might Want to Invade the Earth Michael Martinez
- Marvel Gives Us a Two-for-One Deal with “Captain America: Civil War” Michael Martinez
- Star Wars Unplugged Michael Martinez
- Hydra’s Evil Plan to Change Fitz Michael Martinez
- Could Ondoher Have Lived to Be 200? April 16, 2018 Michael Martinez
- Short Questions and Answers March 26, 2018 Michael Martinez
- Why is Eowyn called the White Lady of Rohan? March 23, 2018 Michael Martinez
- What Did Sauron Intend to Do in Numenor? March 19, 2018 Michael Martinez
- Were Orcs Ever More Powerful than Elves or Men? February 26, 2018 Michael Martinez
- What the 23 Oldest Spoken Words Can Tell Us about the Past SF Fandom Historian
- Donald Trump is Right: Supreme Court CAN Alter 2nd Amendment SF Fandom Historian
- Why Homo Sapiens Took the World Away from Denisovans and Neanderthals SF Fandom Historian
- The Battle of the Bridge over the Tollense River SF Fandom Historian
- Why Did Civilization Rise in the Holocene and Not the Eemian Epoch? SF Fandom Historian